Monday, January 27, 2014

Crochet Your Mood Blanket - Februari Granny - Free Crochet Pattern

I have finished Januari!! And I love it! My colors for are:

Blue - Clever - Because I was playing with my The Most Almost Invisible Hat Seam!
Lavender - Lazy and creative - It was the last week of the holidays, we we're very lazy spending days in our PJ's and I was just happily crocheting and creating.
Green - Joyful - We were just full of joy, because my little boy had a brilliant first week at school.
Pink - Inventive - Working on patterns and patternwriting.
Red - Passionate - In my campaign against the heaps of dogpoo in front of my house!
Yellow - Happy - Again my boy did brilliant and even the mornings getting him out of the house is going supergreat!
Blue - To represent my lovely blue bruises I got after a night of Roller Skating with my friend.
Soft Pink - For having good friends and trying to be a good friend


As mentioned before, I will be doing a different Granny every month. And the granny I will be using for februari is this one:


It is the same size as the Januari Granny, so they will match perfectly!

The pattern for the Mood Granny is below, you can also download a PDF here!


Mood Granny Februari Pattern by Pukado


Yarn - “ScheepjesWol” 100% Acrylic, 10cmx10cm= 21stx26rows - 11wpi (DK)

Hook Needle - 3.5 (I crochet loose, so if you crochet tight, you can use a bigger hook)

Color - Reflects your mood of the week :)


R1, MC, 11DC, SLST to first DC

SLST from the back to first DC, this will set you up nice for R2.
Drop stitch, insert hook from the back, pick up dropped st, SLST





R2, 2 BPDC (Back Post DC) in each stitch around 


R3a, SLST into first st, CH2, HDC in same st, HDC in next st, *2HDC in next st, HDC in next st* repeat all around

R3b, *4DC around every third HDC of R3a (the single HDC in stitch), SLST in between first and second HDC of R3a* repeat all around 



R4, *CH3, SLST in between HDCshells of R3b * repeat all around

R5, SLST in CH3Space, CH2, 3HDC in CH3Space, CH2, *4HDC in next CH3Space, CH2* repeat till end, SLST to first HDC




R6, CH2, 2DC in last created CH2Space, 6DC in next CH2Space, (6DC, CH2, 6DC) in next CH2Space, 6DC in next CH2Space, *6DC in next CH2Space, (6DC, CH2, 6DC) in next CH2Space, 6DC in next CH2Space* Repeat all around, at the end add 3DC to your first DC’s to make 5 plus CH2, SLST to first DC

 


R7, *CH3, SLST on top of next 6DCshell, CH3, SLST on top of next 6DCshell, CH3, SLST in corner, CH3, SLST in same cornerspace, *CH3, SLST on top of each next 6DCshell until you reach the corner*, CH3, SLST in corner, CH3, SLST in same cornerspace, *CH3, SLST on top of each next 6DCshell until you reach the corner*, CH3, SLST in corner, CH3, SLST in same cornerspace, *CH3, SLST on top of each next 6DCshell until you reach the corner*, CH3, SLST in corner, CH3, SLST in same cornerspace, CH3, SLST on top of next 6DCshell CH3, SLST to first SLST


R8, SLST into next CH3Space, CH2, 3HDC in same CH3Space, *4HDC in each of next CH3Spaces until you reach a corner, 2HDC, CH2, 2HDC in corner space* repeat all around, join with invisible join to first HDC.


Weave in ends with yarn needle



Copyright Patricia Stuart 2014 ©.

You are free to create from the pattern and sell the creations.
Please do not copy, rewrite, resell or distribute as your own, this is prohibited.
Please give credit to my shop for the pattern and if you sell finished items online, 
please provide a link to the shop (www.pukado.etsy.com) for the pattern.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please visit my blog: Pukado - Blog
Please visit any of my shops at Etsy, Ravelry or Craftsy
FaceBook me! @Pukado
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment